Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX combines Asterisk and Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX web GUI into one easy to install CD and offers an installation alternative to those service providers less familiar with Linux, Asterisk, Webmin and Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI installation, who prefer the simplicity of one-click-install over the flexibility offered by the manual component installation.
With Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX, we’ve included all the powerful management and end-user features of Thirdlane PBX, and added the additional management and security features needed to enable service providers to host dozens – or even hundreds – of individual Asterisk PBXs for their clients, customers, or tenants.
All the Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX components are installed automatically from the downloadable installation CD while still giving the user full access to the installed operating system an an ability to upgrade Asterisk or other components as needed.
In addition to the web based management and end-user configuration provided by Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX Manager GUI, Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX offers additional tools for a fully automated auto-provisioning of supported phones.
- Multi Tenant scalability. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX partitions Asterisk into multiple PBXs using its own virtualization (without using virtual machines) and is therefore capable of supporting larger numbers of small virtual PBXs on the same box.
- Ease of installation. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX can be installed in minutes - all the required components are included.
- Open management. All the configuration information is stored in text files in a standard Asterisk format, helping system administrators familiar with Asterisk to diagnose and troubleshoot any configuration issues.
- Fast configuration. System wide and tenant level templates and bulk provisioning of tenants, as well as the user extensions and related devices greatly reduce PBX configuration time.
- Unmatched flexibility in extending the system through Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX’s unique, script-based approach. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX's Script Library (shipped as Open Source) can be extended by users to include unlimited new PBX features.
- Open auto-provisioning. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX comes with templates for Aastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom and Snom phones and ATAs. Service providers can easily add templates to support new types of devices or customize the templates to their requirements - system wide or on a tenant level.
- Higher Performance. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX uses Asterisk dialplan commands only (no AGI scripts) which lowers the server load and allows to manage a larger number of customers on the same hardware.
- Remote multi-site management. By using Thirdlane Multi Tenant multi-site features service providers can easily monitor and manage multiple servers.
- Ease of operation. Service providers can manage PBXs on behalf of the customers or give advanced customers permissions to self manage their PBXs.
- Common User Interface. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX Manager GUI is virtually identical to that of the base PBX Manager GUI helping to manage the transition when customers choose to run Thirdlane PBX on-premises.
- Fine grained control. Service providers can set permissions an limits for each tenant and define the default templates for end users.
- End user support. User Portal enables end users to manage their own settings including access to directory, voice mail, call logs, call forwarding, follow-me, call screening and recording.
Components of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX:
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX Manager GUI duplicates that of Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI, and adds the Tenant and DID management to support multi-tenant and hosting capabilities :
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX Manager GUI provides:
- Management screens for system administrators and office staff responsible for day-to-day PBX management.
- User Portal for phone users to manage their own extensions.
Munin - an open-source, extensible monitoring tool configured to monitor system utilization, network traffic and PBX activity.
Support for Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX comes with free installation support and software maintenance upgrades free for one year. Support for product configuration and extended maintenance support can be purchased directly from Thirdlane or from our resellers.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.