Thirdlane PBX is a complete Asterisk based PBX - easy to install, easy to configure and easy to manage.
With Thirdlane PBX, companies of any size have access to the features they need, simple or advanced. State-of-the-art features including virtual extensions, branch office support, voicemail-to-email, click-to-call directory, unlimited conferencing, call queues and support and auto-provisioning of popular IP phones are all included.
All the Thirdlane PBX components are installed automatically from the downloadable installation CD while still giving the user full access to the installed operating system and an ability to upgrade Asterisk or other components as needed.
- Ease of installation. Thirdlane PBX can be installed in minutes - all the required components are included.
- Open PBX Management. All the configuration information created by PBX Manager is stored in text files in a standard Asterisk format, helping system administrators familiar with Asterisk to diagnose and troubleshoot any configuration issues.
- Fast PBX configuration. System wide templates and bulk provisioning of user extensions and related devices greatly reduce PBX configuration time.
- Unmatched flexibility in extending the system through Thirdlane PBX’s unique, script-based approach. Thirdlane PBX's Script Library (shipped as Open Source) can be extended by users to include unlimited new PBX features.
- Open customizable VoIP phones auto-provisioning. PBX Manager comes with provisioning templates for Aaastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom and Snom phones and ATAs. VARs and system integrators can easily customize or add templates to support additional devices.
- Higher PBX Performance. Thirdlane PBX uses Asterisk dialplan commands only - no proprietary AGI scripts - the dialplan is open and there is less load on the system.
- Remote multi-site management. By using PBX Manager multi-site features VARs, system integrators and administrators can easily monitor and manage multiple servers and support geographically distributed clients.
- Ease of operation. No special knowledge of Linux or Asterisk is required for day-to-day operations, so the management functions can be performed by regular staff.
- End user support. User Portal enables end users to manage their own settings including access to directory, voice mail, call logs, call forwarding, follow-me, call screening and recording.
Components of Thirdlane PBX:
Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI is an enterprise-class web GUI for Asterisk platform for businesses deploying on-premises PBXs.
While allowing extensive PBX customization, Thirdlane PBX Manager simplifies everyday tasks for both system administrators and end users, through the easy-to-use PBX management tools—and a feature-rich web User Portal that’s easily integrated with CRM solutions and desktop applications.
PBX Manager is preinstalled with Thirdlane PBX. Customers who can not install Thirdlane PBX due to special hardware or software requirements have an alternative of installing PBX Manager GUI as a Webmin module on their platform of choice.
Thirdlane PBX Manager provides:
- Management screens for system administrators and office staff responsible for day-to-day PBX management.
- User Portal for phone users to manage their own extensions.
Munin - an open-source, extensible monitoring tool configured to monitor system utilization, network traffic and PBX activity.
Support for Thirdlane PBX
Thirdlane PBX free support is offered on the forums. Software updates are free for a period of one year after the purchase. Support and extended software maintenance can be purchased directly from Thirdlane or from our resellers.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.