Solutions for Businesses
- The industry’s best value in complete business communication systems.
- Easy installation and intuitive, browser-based tools let you stay focused on your business.
- Leverage your investments – use your existing phones, link with your existing systems.
All the capabilities of an enterprise-class PBX — for a fraction of the cost.
Today’s small and mid-size companies need the same sophisticated voice communication capabilities as their larger rivals (some would say they need them even more!). But until recently, budget realities have kept powerful PBXs out of their reach. Now, thanks to the wild popularity and stable quality of Asterisk – the world’s favorite open source PBX software – small enterprises can afford-ably take advantage all its big-company capabilities.
Voicemail. Automated phone attendants. Hunt Lists and Ring Groups. Call forwarding. Automatic Call Distribution. Personalized “find me”. Internet fax. These and dozens of other features are all available for pennies a day, without the need to plunk down a small fortune or sign a lengthy contract. The result? Greater productivity. Higher customer satisfaction. Easier collaboration with partners and vendors. And a Fortune 500 image – on the phone, at least – that can help your company grow.
Enterprise-class capabilities for your business.
You project the professional image your company needs – and your staff more easily stays in touch with customers, partners, and vendors, whether they’re in an office or on the go -- with features like these:
- Virtual extensions. No matter where your people are, you can all operate under a single virtual phone system with directory, extensions, voicemail, and all the other capabilities found in big-business phone systems. Set up answering rules, call-forwarding instructions, and more.
- Auto-attendant allows callers to be automatically transferred to a user's extension – no receptionist needed.
- Dial-by-name directory lets incoming callers connect with the people or departments they need by “looking up” extension numbers.
- Music or messages on hold. Callers can hear helpful messages, your favorite tunes … or whatever you want them to hear.
- Voicemail. Your team can pick up voicemail in emails, over PC speakers, or from any phone. Forward voicemail to colleagues in email. Professional or personalized greetings and many more options.
- Internet fax. Say goodbye to costly fax machines, but exchange documents and drawings whenever you need – even directly from Microsoft Office applications.
- Find me / follow me. Help your customers and business partners reach your staff more easily through easy-to-set-up call routing rules.
- Call Screening. Know who is calling and screen unknown callers.
- Call Blocking. Block calls from unwanted callers.
- Call Recording. allows you to save important calls with the press of a button. Listen to the recorded calls and forward them to colleagues in email.
- Searchable call logs let you track, analyze, and optimize your business communications – and provide a potentially useful record of important calls. You can make calls directly from the call log.
- Thirdlane Dialer intergration.Thirdlane PBX is integrated with Thirdlane Dialer (both Outlook add-in and a desktop toolbar application) to provide the fastest way to dial from your PC.
Easy to set up, easy to manage. With Thirdlane PBX, designated people in your company – you decide who -- can quickly and easily add users and move extensions; manage mailboxes, call queues, and ring groups; set up auto attendants, and more – all using an intuitive, point-and-click interface displayed on a standard browser.
Productivity and Convenience Features for your team.
- Intuitive, browser-based directory and User Portal let staff dial out with a single click, change their call handling rules, and more – no training required.
- Personalized call handling – such as call forwarding and find me / follow me lets your staff keep moving and keep in touch.
- Voicemail can be accessed from a web browser, on the phone, via email, and more.
- Auto attendant, rule-based answering protocols, and real-time call controller let your staff screen and route calls on the fly, so the phone works for them, not the other way around.
- Voicemail notifications let staff know when important messages or faxes have arrived.
- Personal call logs – let staff quickly and easily research or follow up on an important exchange.
Technology details: easy to install, easy to own, easy to manage.
- Works easily with any IP phone: Popular phones can be auto-provisioned, and others (including future makes/models) can be easily added without programming.
- Easy to install: Simply point and click to upload an archive file into Webmin – or use a complete solution on CD and install all the IT components you need.
- Open architecture means flexible configuration and easy integration with other business applications.
- No database server required means one less item to buy, manage, or worry about.